Are you ready to apply for the Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCCTM™) certification exam?
If you are still in the planning stages, you may benefit from our Steps to Certification.
CCCTM Eligibility Criteria
Make sure you have met all three eligibility first to apply. (Early applications are not accepted.)
- RN with a current, unencumbered license in the United States or territories
- AND practiced 2 years as an RN in a care coordination and transition management (CCTM) role
- AND have 2,000 hours of CCTM practice within the last 3 years as an RN
Candidates of facilities who participate in the MSNCB FailSafe Certification Program™ will enter their unique facility code instead of credit card information on the payment page of the application. If you are having difficulty entering your FailSafe code, contact us for assistance.
Member Discounts for CCCTM Exam
Members of the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN; amsn.org) and/or the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN; aaacn.org) ) receive a discounted application fee. Consider joining before applying. (Membership must be current through the exam month to be eligible for application discount.)
- Met all the eligibility criteria (early applications not accepted)
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- RN license number, original license issue date, and current license expiration date
- Supervisor's name and contact information (phone or e-mail)
- Credit card information or facility’s FailSafe code. Codes begin with "fs" and are case-sensitive.
AAACN Member? Access instructions to receive your discount.
About 3-5 weeks after submitting your application, the testing agency Center for Nursing Education and Testing (C-NET), will email and mail your exam permit or contact you for more information. If you have not received your permit in 5 weeks, call C-NET at 800-463-0786, ext. 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
APO/FPO addresses may take longer
CCCTM Exam Guide
This guide includes information about the exam, the application and exam scheduling process, and how to access valuable study resources.
Retaking the CCCTM Exam
Learn more about retaking the exam.